Pages

11/02/2010

Enough

The husband is trying to lose weight.  To this end, he's eating more healthfully, and to that end, he's taking alli.

I have thoughts, the not least-disordered of which being, "If he's doing it, why aren't I allowed to?"

I can't stand my body right now.  I really can't stand it.  I'm being generally better to it, and I feel as if it's getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and....

I hate being stuck in the hate.  I would love to love my body.  I would love to love that I breathe without thinking about it, that my neurotransmitters are basically on track, that the little wounds I accumulate from living heal a little more each time I sleep.  It ought to be enough.  I try.  I go through the motions.  I try to make it enough.  It ought to be enough.

Who's up for a little Regina Spektor?



(I've got a perfect body, but sometimes I forget)
(I've got a perfect body 'cause my eyelashes catch my sweat)
(Yes they do, they do....)

2 comments:

  1. ((((((Cynical Nymph))))))

    And, to answer your earlier question, yes, a 32 band with a 34 C cup would fit me perfectly. As it is, I can either strangle my boobs with the 32 B cup or watch them sadly puddle to the bottom of the 32 C cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Hon, I'll switch you for a day. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Get rude, get deleted.