Pages

10/15/2010

Shut the Front Door

The Gates of Dawn
(Draper, of course)

Today is one of those days (this week is one of those weeks, this month is one of those months) when I'd like to shut the door, close in upon myself, and curl away from the world, both figuratively and literally.

But the month, the week, and the day, none of them are playing nice, and they keep insisting I socialize, see friends and family, eat, etc.

Jerks.

Oh well.  When in need of inspiration for doing things that I really don't wanna do, finding the right Draper painting to counteract whatever unhelpful tendency's keeping me whining usually helps.  So, there you are.  A visual reminder to myself to open the gates.  Let all that life crap in.

Ugh.  Where are my books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get rude, get deleted.