Pages

8/05/2008

News relating to the English language

In today's NY Times crossword, the answer to 48-Across is "Edward Gorey." The answer to 49-Across is "Lye." What a great freaking crossword. (That's because "J is for James who took lye by mistake," for you non-Gashlycrumb Tinies readers.)

And in news not related to the English lanuage. We got a Wii. According to her, I'm pretty out of shape, but as far as I'm concerned she's not in a position to say anything about that. Look how skinny she is. She's clearly got an eating disorder. Get some help, Wii. And get me a donut.

In more English-related news, I just typed "Rook" and "creary" the first time I typed the above lines. This may have something to do with my having "I'm So Ronrey" stuck in my head. No complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get rude, get deleted.