Pages

8/01/2011

Day of Fail

I'm having one of those days where I can't eat anything successfully.  Well, the bananas went okay this morning, and the Balance bar a few hours after that.  Otherwise?  Not so much.

I don't know what it is lately, other than that whole the-world-is-trying-to-squish-me-like-a-grape thing, but I seem to have just no resilience the past several weeks.   I wish I could say that this round of stress finally went on my scorecard, and not my eating disorder's, but I can't say that.  I would be happy to say that last week was two-steps-forward-one-step-back, but it would be more accurately labeled as one-step-forward-two-steps-back-one-step-forward-flop-in-a-forwardly-direction.

I would like very much to have had a good day today, but that's no longer a possibility.  Here's aiming at tomorrow.

Meanwhile, since we were talking about art yesterday, here's a picture of (part of) one of the Water Lilies paintings at L'Orangerie (Paris).


When I win all the lotteries ever, I am going to buy this place and live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get rude, get deleted.