Pages

6/21/2013

A Temporary Goodbye

182 days late, I am popping in to say [a temporary] goodbye.

You'll still see me on Facebook (where I share things/post occasionally), Twitter (where I mostly favorite or retweet), or Tumblr (where I exclusively hit the "love" icon).  You'll see me in comment threads here and there.

Thank you for reading, for commenting, for emailing.  The words of encouragement and commiseration, the jokes and the stories, have meant and still mean more than I can adequately say.

A summer and fall break is/was the thing.  More soon...

7 comments:

  1. Never spoke up before - but know that you will be missed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to read this. I've always loved your posts, your recipe/baking posts remain some of my most favorite I've ever read, and I will miss (as I have been missing) your voice in the blogosphere. I very much hope that you are doing well and that your reasons for taking down the blog are happy ones. Blessed be Cynical Nymph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do it. I know you've been über busy, and I have had my own battle with blogging, but I really think it would be a shame to quit entirely, and an even bigger shame to delete it all.

    And it's so totally synchronicity that I just posted something and came over here to see that you had finally posted too, and I think it means we need to keep saying things, something things, even if just occasionally, so really don't quit. Really.

    Hugs,

    Marz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to "read" you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be thrilled to see you return. Your blog has been a huge help to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
    bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
    have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete

Get rude, get deleted.