Pages

4/27/2010

Weighty

I'm trying very hard to gain weight.  Actually, that's not accurate.  It's not that I'm trying to gain weight - it's that I'm trying to eat "enough," which naturally leads to weight gain from a state of being underweight.  We're talking fruit for breakfast, a salad with protein and some carbohydrates for lunch, a snack of carbohydrates and protein/fat, and dinner including *gasp* all major food groups.

It really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sucks.  To put an image to the feeling:



Seriously.  Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved the Pygar image but find it searing to see it thus applied, my friend. I want to wrap you in a spider silk shawl and nurse you well. If only we could do that...

    ReplyDelete

Get rude, get deleted.